The Irish are known for a few things but luck and humourous quotes are two of them. We’ve complied 10 great Irish quotes for St. Patrick’s Day right here:
1. May the luck of the Irish be with you!
2. If you want praise, die. If you want blame, marry.
3. Here’s to a long life and a merry one. A quick death and an easy one. A pretty girl and an honest one. A cold pint and another one!
4. If you’re enough lucky to be Irish… You’re lucky enough!
5. May you have the hindsight to know where you’ve been, the foresight to know where you are going, and the insight to know when you have gone too far.
6. A man may live after losing his life but not after losing his honour.
7. “All the world’s a stage and most of us are desperately unrehearsed.” – Sean O’Casey
8. You’ve got to do your own growing, no matter how tall your father was.
9. It is often that a person’s mouth broke his nose.
10. It is better to spend money like there’s no tomorrow than to spend tonight like there’s no money!
Don’t forget you can get great quotes everyday at www.bestquotebb.com!
Happy St. Patrick’s Day!