With Valentine’s Day rapidly approaching, who will be the lucky one to win your affections this year?
Is it your boyfriend/girlfriend, or husband/wife? Somebody else’s boyfriend/girlfriend or husband/wife? Not sure? Well if its not a significant other and you’re instead worried that you’ve become a little too attached to your four-wheeled friend then BestQuote is here with some tell-tale signs:
- Hot Snaps – Is your phone clogged up with endless photos of you and your car? Is your Instagram account bursting at the seams with shots of you and your pride and joy, instead of special moments shared with friends, family, holidays or pets? If the answer is yes then ‘it’s complicated’ should definitely be your Facebook relationship status.
- Love Note – Do you find yourself getting offended if someone makes a comment or mentions something negative about your precious car? If you seem to spend more time on internet car forums than you spend with your friends then it may be time to try a dating site instead.
- High Fidelity – If you’re on holiday and drive a rental car, do you feel like you’ve cheated on your cherished car? When you’re introduced to new people, is your beloved car the first thing you can’t wait to talk about? Do you love spending time with your cherished ride more than you love hanging out with people? Get a vroom!
- Whisper Sweet Nothings – Have you given your car a pet name? Is it a sexual fantasy name? Do you find yourself chatting to your car when driving alone? Perhaps you sing love songs to it? All sure-fire flags that your fondness for your ride is spinning out of control.
- Shine and Dine – Do you spend more money on wax and shampoo for your car than you do on your own personal hygiene? Do you look forward to the weekend so you can wash and buff your motor within an inch of its bodywork? For that matter, do you spend more time cleaning your car than cleaning your home? Your car appears to be getting you in too much of a lather!
- Sweet Perfume – Have you got a preferred air freshener scent for your car? Have you banned passengers from bringing smelly food to eat in your vehicle? Does your car get all your freshness and affection because your human love life stinks?
- Everlasting Love – We’re guessing you feel the same affection for your car now as the day that you got it. We bet your car doesn’t have relatives that you have to pretend to be nice to. Your car won’t talk about you with other cars behind your back. Even if you lust after another car, your current car won’t start an argument with you. Hang on……. you might be on to something!!!
Anyway, if you car is the apple of your eye then make sure you have a car insurance policy worthy of it. If not, visit BestQuote or call +1(246)537-0140 today and we will find you the best policy in Barbados, for the best price, to suit both your needs.